Palico is a fintech startup based in Paris and New York City that has established itself as the leading digital marketplace for Private Equity transactions. We provide private equity funds, for both secondaries and primary fundraising, to thousands of professional investors across the globe on a daily basis.
We are dedicated to not only creating the premier private equity transaction solution but revolutionizing and disrupting the industry at the same time. We are entering a new phase of growth and are actively seeking a talented and international professional to join our business development team to accelerate growth.
The company is founded and managed by top MBAs, and finance execs and this is an opportunity to contribute to a major entrepreneurial and disruptive project within the industry.
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
What you’ll do:
- Build relationships with new and existing GPs and LPs
- Identify and convert GP and LP leads to increase primary and secondary transactions
- Support LPs and GPs throughout the entirety of their transaction cycles on Palico
- Establish partnerships with key PE stakeholders
- Attend PE conferences and events globally
- Fuel client-product feedback loop to improve features and UX/UI
Who you are:
- Degree from a top tier program
- At least 3-5 years experience in PE/Hedge Fund/M&A
- EU citizen or authorization to work in the EU
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English (native a strong plus)
- Self-motivated, positive and team-oriented person with a strong entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to work in a cross-functional environment
- A taste for facing challenges, grinding out solutions as a team and a healthy sense of humor
What you’ll get:
- Competitive salary and premium benefits package
- Exposure to industry leaders in Private Equity
- Training and coaching from senior management (top MBAs and firms)
- Dynamic and modern workspace in the heart of Paris