Palico is a fintech start-up based in Paris, New York City, with a future office opening in London in 2019, that has established itself as the leading digital marketplace for Private Equity transactions. We provide access to secondary fund stakes and primary fundraisings, to thousands of professional investors across the globe on a daily basis.
Palico is dedicated to not only creating the premier private equity transaction solution but revolutionizing and disrupting the industry at the same time. We are entering a new phase of growth and are actively seeking a talented young professional to join our Compliance and Account Management team.
The company was founded and is managed by top MBAs, and finance execs, and is excited to welcome candidates who are willing to be part of an ambitious international team to challenge the Private Equity industry.
What you’ll do
As Fullstack developer you will be a involved in the renew of Palico software. Your mission is made of 3 aspects:
- Frontend: based on mockup provided by our WebDesigner (that also code!) you will have to implement the new design of Palico and make the UI dynamic
- Backend: the monolith of Palico will be split in micro-services you will be actor of this transformation using Java/Groovy
- Cloud: at Palico we are convinced by the Cloud. You will have to benchmark, use and manage SaaS, PaaS and IaaS services most of them provided by Google Cloud
You will work in tandem with the Tech Lead on all of this aspect.
Who you are
- You have good knowledge of Java 7 or after (with at least 1 years of experience)
- Debian is part of your tool set
- Strong writing ability in English
- Be convinced by the Cloud
- Experiences with Tomcat, Postgres, Lucene, and Google Cloud Platform is a real plus
What you’ll get
- Being one of the first members of the IT team
- Human sized firm, your point of view is important for us
- Ability to become a Cloud Expert
- Working in an ambitious fintech team
- Being in central location of Paris, Sentier
- Training and coaching from senior management