Palico is a fintech startup based in Paris and New York City that has established itself as the leading digital marketplace for Private Equity transactions. We provide private equity funds, for both secondaries and primary fundraising, to thousands of professional investors across the globe on a daily basis.
We are dedicated to not only creating the premier private equity transaction solution but revolutionizing and disrupting the industry at the same time. We are looking for an energetic, analytical and strategic thinker to join our marketing department at this time of expansion.
To successfully manage this role the candidate will need to be able to take ownership of various projects while working effectively with cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment and with the ability to interface with industry leaders and senior management.
The company is founded and managed by top MBAs, and finance execs and this is an opportunity to contribute to a major entrepreneurial and disruptive project within the industry.
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with Head of Marketing to develop annual and quarterly marketing programs
- Collaborate with sales team to create granular client segmentation profiles
- Build, deliver and maintain effective communication strategies (PR, Social, Community Management)
- Drive lead generation and optimize conversion for hyper-growth
- Ideate, plan and execute on corporate identity, brand, and marketing content
- Identify, evaluate, negotiate, and manage complex partnerships
- Assist in developing and implementing a strategy for our European and American offices
- Participate in recruitment efforts, identifying talent and being a core part of team development
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree from top tier programs
- At least 3-7 years of proven experience in marketing, ideally in a high-growth environment; experience in B2B marketing, consulting or in a startup is a plus.
- EU citizen or authorization to work in the EU
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Ability to work strategically while applying quantitative and qualitative analytics
- A proven track record of acquiring and converting leads through various mediums
- Talent for communicating complex issues to influence others internally and externally
- Experience collecting and leveraging client, market and competitive intelligence
- A taste for facing challenges, grinding out solutions as a team and a healthy sense of humor
What you’ll get:
- Competitive salary and premium benefits package
- Exposure to industry leaders
- Training and coaching from senior management (top MBAs and firms)
- Recognition in the financial sector as a marketing thought leader
- Dynamic and modern workspace in the heart of Paris